At our campsite you can enjoy the peace and nature in Luxembourg, while keeping sufficient distance from your neighbors, while still having the feeling of being away from home abroad close to your own country.
Reisdorf is less than 2 hours by car from the Dutch border, 10 minutes from the German border and within 45 minutes you are back in Belgium. So in the unlikely event that countries in Europe revert to a lock down or other measures, you will be back in your own country in no time.
If you have to travel through Belgium for your holiday, this is no problem. You can enter your details on the website below and tick that you are in transit and show this printed or downloaded document at a possible check in Belgium.
We are of course also shocked by the impact of the Corona virus pandemic and have taken the following measures to protect you as a guest and our employees as much as possible.
• We do not ask for down payments and cancellation is free of charge.
• At our camping pitches we will ensure that you have sufficient distance from your neighbors.
• Plexiglass screens have been installed at our reception, shop and bar.
• We book mobile homes and safari tents with a minimum of 24 hours break in between. So that we have enough time to properly clean and air the accommodation.
• An automatic hand disinfection dispenser is located at the reception and the entrances to our sanitary building.
• Our communal sanitary facilities are open as usual. We will use one-way traffic in the toilet building during peak hours. We kindly request you to keep a distance of 2 meters in and around the sanitary building.
We also ask you to wear your face mask in and around the sanitary building. Our communal washing-up area and the washing machine and dryer will also be open to everyone.
• We will of course clean the sanitary facilities more often and pay extra attention to hygiene when cleaning the sanitary facilities.
• Our restaurant will be open again from Thursday 01.04 for Take-Away. So that you can order dishes and take them to your pitch / accommodation.
• In Luxembourg, the mandatory use of face protection is currently applicable if 2 meters distance is not or cannot be guaranteed, such as in public transport and shops. This means for us at the campsite; in the reception, the shop, the sanitary building and in the restaurant and terrace. This may be a mouth mask, but may also be a scarf or something similar. Face masks can be purchased in most supermarkets.
• The most important measure against the Coronavirus is also the simplest and most down-to-earth:
Wash your hands regularly, keep an appropriate distance and respect each other.
For more information about the current measures in Luxembourg please look at: https://covid19.public.lu/en.html