Finally can we open the doors
After a long period of uncertainty and closed borders, we reopened from Friday the 15th of May.
At our campsite you can enjoy the peace and nature in Luxembourg, while observing sufficient distance to your neighbours and you will have the feeling that you are away from home.
Do not forget to bring your reservation confirmation. With your reservation confirmation and a valid passport you can travel through Belgium to enter Luxembourg.
Of course we are also shocked by the impact of the Corona virus pandemic and have taken the following measures to protect you as our guest and our employees as much as possible.
• We kindly request you, in order to avoid disappointment, not to arrive without a reservation, but to email, call or whatsapp in advance to see if we have a pitch available. We do not ask for deposits for the rest of the season and cancellation is free of charge.
• We will ensure that you have enough distance from your neighbours at our camping pitches.
• Plexiglass screens have been installed at our reception, shop and bar.
• We book mobile homes and safari tents with a break of at least 24 hours. So that we have enough time to properly clean and ventilate the accommodation.
• An automatic hand disinfection dispenser hangs at the reception and the entrances to our sanitary building.
• From monday the 1st of june the public sanitary facilities are open again .We will also use one-way traffic in the toilet building during peak hours. In and around the sanitary building we kindly ask you to keep 2 meters distance.
Our public washing-up area and the Washing machine and dryer are also open again from the 1st of june.
• Our restaurant will be open again from Friday the 29th of Mai and the terrace from Wednesday the 27th on. But from the 15th of May and during the whole season you can also of course order your meal and take them to your pitch / accommodation.
• In Luxembourg, the use of face protection is obligated at the moment if a distance of 2 meters is not or cannot be guaranteed, such as in public transport and shops. This may be a mouth mask, but may also be a scarf. Mouth masks are available in most of the supermarkets.
• The most important measure against the Coronavirus is also the simplest and most down-to-earth:
Wash your hands regularly, keep an appropriate distance, and consider each other.
Welcome to Camping de la Sûre Reisdorf
Welcome to Camping de la Sûre, one of the most beautiful campsites in Luxembourg for families, seniors and groups, located along the Sure river in the beautiful Müllerthal nature park (also called Little Switzerland) in the village of Reisdorf, between Diekirch and Echternach.
From the campsite you have direct connection to the hiking network around Reisdorf. The campsite is close to the Mullerthal Trail, which takes you past the most beautiful spots in the region. You can also rent canoes and bicycles nearby.
Our spacious 80 – 100 m², pitches all have access to 10A electricity and all have WiFi reception.
We also have mobile homes and Safari tents on the campsite which you can reserve with us.
In our sanitary building are located next to the toilets, showers and dishwashing area, also a washer and dryer, a microwave, cool freezer combination and an electric cooker.
In the camping shop you can get freshly baked bread rolls every day and a small assortment of milk products, meat products, other foodstuffs and care products. Of course we accept at the campsite pin and credit card payments.